Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. The act of providing or raising funds or capital.
2. Funds or capital provided by investors or lenders.
1. (Banking & Finance)
a. the provision of funds for an operation, project, etc
b. (as modifier): the company's financing decisions.
2. (Banking & Finance) (as modifier): the company's financing decisions.
3. (Banking & Finance) money received or provided to finance something
fi•nanc•ing(fɪˈnæn sɪŋ, ˈfaɪ næn-)
1. the act of obtaining or furnishing funds for an enterprise.
2. the funds so obtained.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||financing - the act of financing|
finance - the commercial activity of providing funds and capital